Who we are
Our website address is: https://nancyburgess.net
What we do with your personally identifiable information
It is always up to you whether to disclose personally identifiable information to us “Personally Identifiable Information” means information that can be used to identify you as an individual, such as, for example:
- your name, company, email address, phone number, billing address, and shipping address
- your Company Name user ID and password
- credit card information
- Any account-preference information you provide us
- Your computer’s domain name and IP address indicating where your computer is located on the internet
- Session data for your login session, so that our computer can “talk” to yours while you are logged in
If you do provide us Personally Identifiable Information, we will:
- not sell or rent it to a third party without your permission — although unless you opt out, we may use your contact information to provide you with information we believe you may find useful;
- take commercially reasonable precautions to protect the information from loss, misuse and unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration and destruction;
- not use or disclose the information except:
- as necessary to provide services or products you have ordered;
- as required by law, for example, in response to a subpoena or search warrant;
- to outside auditors who have agreed to keep the information confidential;
- as necessary to protect the rights, safety, or property of our company, its users, or others, such as exchanging information with other organizations for fraud protection and/or risk reduction.
You have the right to unsubscribe or opt out of our mailing lists at any time, and we will always honor that request.
Other information we collect
We may collect other information that cannot be readily used to identify you, such as (for example) the domain name and IP address of your computer. We may use this information, individually or in the aggregate, for technical administration of our website, for research and development; for customer and account administration, and to help us focus our marketing efforts more precisely.
We use “cookies” to store personal data on your computer. If you set up your Web browser so that cookies are not allowed, you might not be able to use some or all of the features of our website.
External data storage sites
We may store your data on servers provided by third party hosting vendors with whom we have contracted, but when we do so, we use commercially reasonable efforts to ensure that these vendors are compliant with U.S. data protection laws.
Your privacy responsibilities
To help protect your privacy, be sure:
- not to share your user ID or password with anyone else;
- to log off our site when you are finished;
- to take customary precautions to guard against “malware” (viruses, Trojan horses, bots, etc.), for example by installing and updating suitable anti-virus software.
Notice to European Union users
Our users are located primarily in the United States. If you provide information to us, the information will be transferred out of the European Union (EU) to the United States. By providing personal information to us, you are expressly consenting to its storage and use as described herein. In accordance with the EU General Data Protection Regulation, you have the right to request information about how your information is maintained, as well as the right to request to “be forgotten.”
Information collected from children
You must be at least 13 years old to use our website. We do not knowingly collect information from children under 13.
Caveat About Third Party Providers
Questions or comments?
Thank you for your interest in our services!