Content Marketing Trends for Small and Mid-Size Businesses: Shift Happens
What small and mid-size businesses need to know about Content Marketing: Shift Happens is eBook 2 in a 6-part series.
This Content Marketing eBook includes 4 main sections.
- Section 1: Defines advertising and digital advertising
- Section 2: Describes how advertising and digital advertising are changing
- Section 3: Identifies trends to expect in digital advertising
- Section 4: Evaluates the effectiveness of digital advertising and offers tips for successfully implementing advertising for your business, products, or services.
SKU: 2022-02-CON Category: Marketing eBook Tags: content marketing, email marketing, social media, strategy, trends
What small and mid-size businesses need to know about Content Marketing: Shift Happens
This is the second eBook in a 6-part series that features the 6 Hottest Digital Marketing Tactics & Trends for 2022.
The Content Marketing eBook includes 4 sections:
- Section 1: Defines content marketing
- Section 2: Describes how content marketing is changing and shifting
- Section 3: Identifies trends to expect for content marketing
- Section 4: Evaluates the effectiveness of content marketing and offers tips for successfully implementing this tactic for your business, products, or services.
What Else You'll Learn From This Ebook
When you finish reading this Content Marketing eBook, you'll be able to answer the following questions:
- What's TOFU, MOFU, and BOFU?
- Why is an immediate sales pitch not the right approach to making a sale?
- How important are customers in the content marketing funnel or flywheel?
- How do SEO, social media, and email marketing intersect with content marketing?
- What's a lead magnet?
- What trends are impacting content marketing, and how?
- How does artificial intelligence (AI) play a role in content marketing?
- What are some AI tools that can help with the personalization of content?
- What are some analytics platforms and optimization platforms that can enhance the effectiveness of content marketing?
- When is content marketing most effective? What are its advantages?
- What is E-A-T? And YMYL content?
- How can you distribute your content?
- What are some lead tracking tools and CRMs?
- How do B2B and B2C content marketing differ?
- What are some other available resources?
Nancy Burgess Strategic Marketing
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
There are no reviews yet.